Saturday, February 23, 2013

LA Zine Fest 2013

Brendan Teppei
Went down to LA for the LA Zine Fest with Brendan and Teppei. It was the 2nd trip in the month of February to LA. We stayed at our friend's house in Silver Lake.

HMS Bounty
I'm trying to go to all the spots in this map of old LA I picked up. We went to the H.M.S. Bounty for lunch. Everyone I was with got the French Dip but I got a Monte Cristo. Across the street is where Bobby Kennedy got shot, so they made the space into a nice park.

Brendan Derek Wood
Inside H.M.S. Bounty.

Conor's View


Conor's cat, Guinan.

LA Zine Fest
The LA Zine Fest was held at the Ukrainian Cultural Center.

P1160819
Photo Courtesy of rheagogo.

Brendan and I working the table. The LA Zine Fest was the best. It was really busy and really hot.

No comments: