Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Volcano!


I made a volcano painting. All I have is netflix, so I watch a lot of nature documentaries. The Nova one on Sierra Negra is pretty good.

The color of the sky is like Cobalt Teal which is like $11 for 2oz of paint, so you kind of have to make it worth it. The orange and yellow is a mixture of Naples Yellow and Parchment and variations of mixtures with other yellows and Indo Orange Red. I have all this yellow and red that sort of went hard cause I never use them. This paragraph is probably as boring to read as it was to write.

I listened to Bossypants by Tina Fey while painting this out. That book is really short for being so big. If you're a lady and you like Tina Fey then you might like that book. It won't put you to sleep like this other book I was listening to called uh, Four Fishes.

No comments: