Friday, September 2, 2011

SF Zine Fest

Uh, here's me writing about the SF Zine Fest, which is this weekend, September 3-4. It's Free to get in.

Screen shot 2011-09-02 at 12.14.18 AM
We just received the map of where we'll be at (No. LXXXI), and we're right in the middle, between the floor and the ceiling. In case you can't read the map our table is where the dolphin's nose is pointed towards.

I'll be sharing a table with Teppei Ando and Brendan Monroe.

Teppei just finished this new comic:
il_570xN.267786747
It's like $3, and if you buy from him now you can get him to draw you your most hated co-worker for free. If you're not in the Bay Area you can get it online here.

I don't know what Brendan's bringing. I hope he brings this zine he made while he was still in Sweden.

il_570xN.251556532

Do you need a map of where this thing is?
Screen shot 2011-09-02 at 12.50.10 AM
Bam!

Oh, I wasn't able to finish a new zine for it, so I'll just have three old ones. I went and re-xeroxed "Please Be Brave" and I still have "The Things I Eat", and this other random one.

No comments: