Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Zine We've Picked Up

IMG_0556
These were in a pile on our bookshelf.

IMG_0582
This is Jay Howell's zine "Punks Git Cut". You can get it here for $6. Next week his new book will be available through MT.ST.MTN.

IMG_0559
The zine is full of Jay Howell drawings. And stories.

IMG_0560
This is a zine I got from my New Zealand penfriend from her trip to Melbourne. It's one of those joke zines, cause the pages are blank.

IMG_0562
This isn't a zine. It's a catalogue of our friend Narangkar's stuff. I think Marci picked this up at one of the art fairs in San Francisco a few weeks back.

IMG_0563
Narangkar just completed the MFA program at UC Berkeley. Her new paintings are about her time in a boarding school in India.

IMG_0565

We went and did the school crafts fair at CCA. It was kind of a bust but our old printmaking teacher gave us this zine that one of his students made.

It's put together kind of weird, but the drawings are done well. It by a lady named Kate Klingbell. I guess she has a tumblr.

IMG_0569
It offers sage advice on how to sex a lady. It's a compilation of three girls.

IMG_0571
Maybe they should just stop dating teenagers.

IMG_0573
Someone should write a zine on not picking up assholes for dates.

IMG_0574

IMG_0575

IMG_0576
I got this in the mail from Michael C. Hsiung of Los Angeles, California.

IMG_0578

IMG_0579
I bought this book from Lizzy Stewart's Etsy Store.

IMG_0580

IMG_0581
She makes sweet drawings.


Here's a picture of my cat sleeping in my drawers.

Tomorrow I'll post about books I'm reading/or listening to.

No comments: