Monday, February 14, 2011

Y

Y
I finished drawing out Y. There really isn't very many interesting things starting with Y.


I enjoyed drawing this Yad. It's a stick that you use as pointer while reading a Torah. I remember seeing the stick with the little finger while at the Jewish Museum last year. A yabby is a freshwater crayfish from Australia.


I also enjoyed drawing out this yacare.

I also drew out a yule, which is just a piece of log you burn during Christmas. And then they also have yule log cakes, which is just a gross rolled cake that looks like a log that they feed people during Christmas. I don't know what's so special with apiece of log. I think they just put cinnamon on it so when it's burning it'll smell kind of Christmas-y.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Not all that interesting, unfortunately: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule_log

Love that yoga cat.