Friday, February 18, 2011

What What

I made my first painting of 2011. It's the same image I've been drawing for the past month or so, so yeah, nothing really new.

IMG_4076
It's same image I've been putting on everything else. I had panel with glow in the dark paint on it that I've had for months sitting around so I put the whatever cat on it.

IMG_4074
Yeah, I don't get tired of seeing my stuff glowing in the dark for some strange reason. It's actually brighter than what the photo's showing.

I have some drawings that I can hopefully upload soon, but I think I should probably stick to trying to get back into the habit painting again. I think I'm putting my alphabet zine on the side for a while. It's kind of slow going with that, and yeah, I don't have a lot of free time these days. I'm probably going to hold off on it till Summer. Or maybe I'll try to just do one once every one or two weeks. I still have to upload my drawing for the letter K.

No comments: