Monday, October 25, 2010

Drawings for Domy Books

I got asked to submit work for Domy Book's Annual Monster Show. They're based in Austin and Houston, Texas, so I had to ship a drawing to each place.

Drawing for Domy Books002 (Austin)
This is the one I shipped to Austin.

Drawing for Domy Books001 (Houston)
I shipped the pencil one to Houston. I was going to ink it, but I kind of liked it just penciled in.

The show opens later this week. On Saturday.

Domy Books
1709 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77098
and
913 E Cesar Chavez, Austin, TX 78702

There's over 100 artists at each location so it should be a good show.

This is what I did for them last year:
Deth P Sun

1 comment:

Junkyard Sam said...

"please be brave" is a funny phrase because 'bravery' is something so hardcore that it just usually "is" or "isn't."

PLEASE be brave. That's funny for some reason. =)