Saturday, September 11, 2010

Painting

Ghost Comforting Cat
I don't know how I could be in the studio with a paint brush in my hand at all times, but still not have much done. I have a dual show with Ferris Plock in LA, October 2nd, and I have like 11 paintings done.

So yeah. Here's what I have so far. I have 10 more 9"x12"s to finish, and then I'm going to work on some larger pieces. Hopefully. I have a bunch of 5"x5" I'm going to throw. Yeah, that's pretty much is the plan.

Nothing much other than that. I was doing a late night schedule but it made me get behind on stuff. Like e-mailing and going to the post office, and buying groceries, and doing chores, so I'm trying to switch it up. Instead of going to bed at 7 or 8 in the morning I'm going to try sleeping at 1 or 2. It's one right now, so I'm going to do one last thing and go to sleep by the end of the hour.

That's pretty much it.

No comments: