Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Illusionist


We recently re-watched the The Triplets of Belleville so I got excited hearing about this. We saw the Triplets of Belleville in the theatre when it came out, but I neglected to tell Marci it had no words and yeah. Uh, she got kind of frustrated it and really, really hated it. I think she was waiting for them to start saying something but that never happened. This by the way, was one of our first dates. We watched it again she enjoyed it more this time. Personally I like it when people make things without a lot of talking.




I always thought the guy who made it was French-Canadian, but he's not. He's just French. I've seen a lot of really good animation out of Montreal.

The release is December 25, 2010.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Didn't know there'd be another film coming out! I love Triplets but understand that it might not be for everyone. In a way, not having any subtitles keeps our eyes on the beautiful visuals. I still think of Triplets whenever the Tour de France rolls around (no pun intended).