Monday, March 29, 2010

I got the Totoro Song stuck in my head.


Yeah.

I also spent part of my day looking for this song. The soundtrack cuts off at the 1:44 minute mark. I found it on a Russian website, after figuring out the song title and artist. Yeah. I'm looking up Japanese pop songs.

By the way Kiki's Delivery Service is set in an alternative universe, in Europe in either the 1940s or 1950s. Pretty fucking sweet. But uh, I don't know if I even like Kiki's Delivery Service. It has a weird working class thing going on, and yeah. It also sort of just ends kind of weird. Like it probably could have about 40 more minutes tagged on there to clear up certain things.

Of the Miyazaki films my favorite is Porco Rosso, which is in that same Alternative Universe of Europe kind of deal.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

'Ponyo' never fails to get stuck in my head, ha! :)