Friday, February 26, 2010

BRO PALACE.

Bro Palace
I like that they didn't photoshop the mess up. Ferris also forgot to write down the time.

Picked up the card when we installed. I forgot to bring my camera cause I was kind of in a rush to get out of the house. I took my stuff in a big box on the 38 after walking up from Hayes Valley after getting a ride from Marci into the City.

A couple of days ago I was in the art supply store and bumped into an old friend. She asked me what I was up to and I said I was in this show in the city. I told her the title and she got kind of upset about it (but not really). Like, yeah, what we really need, another show celebrating dudes and having an all guy show. I thought it was kind of funny.

I would tell you the story of why the show is called Bro Palace but it isn't really much of an interesting story.

But yeah. This is a pretty Bro show. Skinner painted a giant demon in the corner where Thee Oh Sees are to play. Pretty fucking sweet.

No comments: