Monday, January 18, 2010

Wes Anderson's Acceptance Speach


I thought this video was pretty sweet. Marci and I went to go see The Fantastic Mr. Fox on New Years Eve and of course loved it. The Cartoon Art Museum in the City was exhibiting sets and dolls from the movie up until late January, so we went and saw those there. We didn't take any photos cause they were behind glass, but the dolls were pretty impressive, and were way huger than I thought they would be.

We also went two blocks down to see the Maurice Sendak exhibition at the Contemporary Jewish Museum. That was pretty awesome as well. I believe there's a Maurice Sendak collection in Philadelphia, and it was one of those places I was thinking about probably hitting up if I ever made way out east, but yeah. I don't think I need to now.

No comments: