Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Food Journal

food journal 1
I started a food journal a month ago. Mostly to see if I could stay on top of something like that. The last time I did something like this, whas when I was 24. That lasted about month, but it got kind of boring the stuff I drew cause it was pretty much, hot dog, hot dog, soda, cheez-its, hot, soda, bread.

food journal 2
My friend Rob, who's a dietician says this is what they they tell some people to do so they can know what they're putting in their body. Uh, for me, it was like, I got bored drawing burritos and hot pockets cause they looked pretty much the same so I tried eating more interesting stuff to draw. I don't eat tortilla chips anymore cause they're not fun to draw.

food journal 3
I'm drawing in one of those Moleskin sketchbooks, so it'll last until Christmas at the rate I'm eating. My dietician friend wants me to make a zine of this, but I think he'd be the only one interested in it.

food journal 4

food journal 5

8 comments:

Camilla said...

I would TOTALLY buy a zine of this.

Anna M. said...

I think if it's something by you people will totally be interested. How funny that you stopped eating certain things because they were boring to draw. :)

Gabbi said...

Fantastic journal. Wonder if it motivates you to eat more or less maybe?

Deth said...

i just like it when the pages are filled all the way. each line i can squeeze in 4 to 5 things. it's only hard to remember to draw in it before i forget what i eat, but i eat everything with marci, and she usually remembers what i'm eating just cause she's kind of has a good memory of that.

John said...

This is a really cool idea. I would love to buy a zine like this.

László Huszár said...

Uhh, its not really a healthy way. . . no vegetables, no fruits?

Deth said...

Yeah, I know. That's why it's kind of funny (?), Probably not. I've been going to the produce and I've been buying oranges and mangoes. Maybe that will help make it not look like I'm trying to kill myself.

Yo. said...

Very cool!