Saturday, July 25, 2009

Throwing Stuff Out

Uh, we're moving, so I'm going through stuff and throwing things out. I started with our office/closet and went through old prints & electronics, and half empty boxes. We have a VCR, and I don't know whether to throw it away or keep it in case we want to see the two Video Cassettes we own. One is called "Under the Influence" which is a cop video with Marci's mom in it when she was in CHP back in the 80s, and the other is a music video Marci made with her sister set to Phantom of the Opera. I mean, yeah. You really can't throw that kind of stuff away.

I have a bunch of books and magazines that I want to go through too. Some of the magazines I don't really know why I keep and one of them is Art on Paper. So I'm going through it and I'm finding all the images I like from people I don't know so I can throw the magazines into recycling.

Matthew Brannon
Adam Broomberg & Oliver Chanarin
James Casebere
Tacita Dean
Kota Ezawa
Walton Ford
Funny Cat Photo
Ilana Halperin
Robert Longo
Mark Mulroney
Michael Wolf

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hm, I'll take the VCR if you kids don't want it. I have some Smurf movies that need watchin'.

Deth said...

okay, yeah, you can have it. e-mail me for our address.