In No Particular Order:
1. Cheeto - Myleen. Photo poached from here.
2. Jalapeño - Brendan and Evah.
3. Sebastian - Best Cat Ever.
4. Cat Buddy - David in the City.
5. Tuna Rocket - Marci's framer in Marin.
6. R2 - Marci's friend Melanie's cat. I think he talked a lot.
7. Mike - Another of Melanie's cats. He pretty much looked like a "Mike".
8. Soda Cat - !
9 & 10. Nook and Moose - PVD. They are brothers.
11. Sir Francis - Brooklyn. We staying with Daniel St. George when he was cat-sitting this abyssinian. He talked like a robot and was really into flushed toilets.
12. The Ombledroom - At the Edward Gorey House in Cape Cod.
13. Roosephine - Tommy Busch's tough guy/street bully cat.
14 & 15. Winston and Scarlett - Dawn and Adam.
16. Floofer - Not his real name. Marci just gave it to him cause he's big and floofy and he lives in the neighborhood. My favorite neighborhood cat is the bite-y one. He comes out and asks for pets and if you pet him long enough he'll go for a nibble. Like a vampire.
17. Thor - Well, I did name him.
18. Cosmic Creepers - Kind of doesn't count.