Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jollibee's

jollibees

I caught up with Dennis and we went to go see a movie. We had enough time to get just get something quick so we went to the Jollibee's near the Metreon. Jollibee's is a fast food chain from the Philippines. It "defeated" McDonalds on it's home turf. You can get fried chicken with gravy over rice and a side. Their side dishes are pretty limited at mash, corn and fries (so potato, corn, potato). Uh, their Peach Mango Pie is pretty decent.

Peach Mango Pie

I picked up the menu and taped it on the wall in the bathroom of our studio. There's more stuff on the other side. You can get a small bucket of chicken wings. Everyone in the restaurant was Filipino. It actually wasn't that bad, and if I were to go again I'd try the Aloha Burger.

2 comments:

Anna M. said...

ah yeah! I love Jollibee! Now I want a the Chicken Joy 2 piece meal and halo halo.

Jollibee Philippine said...

I usually buy snacks in Jollibee too before watching a movie. I just enjoy watching a movie while munching on some jolly fires and yumbugers. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post. Keep posting.

-megan-