Monday, February 23, 2009

Providence

Providence
I bought this on ebay. Uh, I collect postcards. It started cause when I was younger I discovered that they fit into cassette cases perfectly so I'd use them to write the song titles on. That and I went to art college so I'd collect everyone's BFA exhibition cards, but I could never really cut up their cards. It's kind of to the point where I collect them just cause I always have. But yeah, lately I've been collecting non-exhibition cards.
Back of Post Card
It's kind of a funny card. She ate clams, enjoyed them and then she's going to go dig for clams.

Uh, the last postcard I bought on Ebay was three years ago when I bought a postcard of Marci's car from 1977.
omega postcard

I've been looking for this postcard:

It's been on my search-notice but nothing's come up. And then I decided to look up postcards from Providence cause we didn't pick up one while were there.

2 comments:

Camilla said...

OOOh i'd kill for that moomin one. Maybe i'll send you some new postcards from weston-super-mare sometime...

Deth said...

oh, sweet! i should put up the ones we have so there aren't repeats. are there any of the grand pier?