Saturday, November 22, 2008

And Yes

IMG_2728

I bought a lamination machine while at Target. I don't remember exactly why. I think I just felt like it. You can't really do anything with it other than make ID cards, so we might make some for us and our studio mates. We have a studio meeting in a few hours so we might bring that up.

It's non-archival so I can't laminate these old star maps I have. Which, they're non-archival anyway. I don't really know what I'm going to do with them. I've been trying to figure out what to do with them for a while. Maybe I'll just frame them under uv-protective plexi-glass. Maybe I'll rescan them and make one large print for myself, or maybe i'll just put them back in the storage box and think about them later. The problem with having too many options is that you don't really know what to do cause there's too many options so the easiest thing to do is to do nothing.

Oh, by the way, This the first thing I laminated. It's from one Marci's cut up magazines. It's the only thing on my wall in our studio right now.

IMG_2729

No comments: