Friday, October 24, 2008

Yes, I'm really 10 years old.

Today we have to go into the city for a friend's opening and I went online calculating our BART fare. It costs more to take BART into the city rather than just driving. Marci was like, "I wonder if BART's the most expensive pubic transit system?"

So I googled it. Chicago is.

Then I remember someone saying that the Fresno public transit was named, "Fresno Area Rapid Transit". It's not, but they were thinking about it. I googled it, and found out that Seattle has The S.L.U.T..



Yes, this is what I do with my mornings.

2 comments:

todd + beth said...

in san diego we have the coaster which is a train that runs from north county to downtown. its ten dollars round trip; which when you think about it, for two people thats 20 bucks. and even in my gas guzzler stupid suv its cheaper to drive there than take the train. plus the thing stops running at like 6pm. it sucks.

Deth said...

oh, shit. well i guess the bart beats something.