Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halo Benders' "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want"

Lately I've been trying to find MP3s online of stuff on 7" I used to listen to since I don't have a record player. I know, you can get one of those new fangle record players with the usb ports but that's kind of a lot of work for someone like me. Instead I dick around for hours looking for random stuff online.

I've been trying to find The Halo Benders cover of The Smiths' song "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want" which came off the Spawning Mosters 7".

All I found so far was this link:
The Halo Benders - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want

I did find some stuff from a live show they did in 1994, though.

I haven't really listened to the Halo Benders on a regular basis since I was like 23 so it's kind of weird that right now I feel like looking this stuff up.

---------------------------------------
Update: I found the song. You can buy the song online and download it from K Records directly.

No comments: