Thursday, October 16, 2008

CANADA

I'm in some show in Canada. It's in Ottawa. Here's a link. It's a large group show. I sent them something small. The show is called The Little Big Show.

Uh, my Canadian Geography is a little off. I thought Ottawa was a province, but it's not, it's just a city in Ontario which is kind of weird cause I know the Senators came from there, cause that's where the Kings got Gretsky (I never followed Hockey, but I was old enough to remember when Gretzky came to town). I also thought Ontario was a city. They have an Ontario in LA. It's a pretty big city. Big enough to have an airport. Ontario, California, that is. I'm sure Ottawa's probably big enough to have an airport themeselves.

The last time I was in a show in Canada was 5 or 6 years ago. I set my prices and sold some pieces but they paid me in Canadian Dollars. Which at the time was 70% of a Real Dollar. But yeah. I think now, Canadian money is worth more than ours. I told that to Marci a few months ago, and she was like, "Man, we sunk pretty low". It doesn't matter with this show cause everything is going to charity.

Not that I have anything against Canada. They have Montreal. And uh, Nova Scotia. And Newfoundland.

Toronto is considered the most diverse city in the world. I don't know how that makes Toronto so awesome, but yeah. Good for them.

No comments: