Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting to back to Normal Life

Uh, Sorry there hasn't been any posts of late. There's just a lot of stuff to catch up on, so it feels kind of daunting. I got home nearly two weeks ago, Marci got back a few days ago.

When I got home I just had to ship stuff and e-mail people. It took me 4 days to finish e-mailing people and three days to get all my orders ready to ship. I tried shipping the first half two Mondays ago, with like an armful of boxes, it wasn't until I got to the post office did I realize that it was Memorial Day. When you're not in school, by yourself all the time and you don't have a real job you forget that sometimes. Sometimes I wish they would be open on holidays like that. Like why don't they just hire some folks who don't believe in Christmas or Arbor day, that way if you want, you can keep on working.

I really do like working. Not just the painting and the drawing part, but all the other stuff. Like data entry, making spreadsheets, keeping track of my budget, weighing cost/profits, etc. I like making graphs. It's funny cause no one else sees it but me. Except for Marci when she's doing our taxes.

Yes, yes. While Marci was away, I did that stuff for the first few days. I hung out with Adam Beck and had a slice of pizza with him. Uh, I went jogging with Joe. He brought along his new kid. And I played Apples to Apples with friends the night before Marci came home.

I was away from the cats for 10 days. We had a cat sitter, but they started misbehaving. I had to go all Delores Umbridge on their asses for a while. No more scratching furniture or rubbing butts on carpets for them.

1 comment:

Junkyard Sam said...

Those graphs and charts are no doubt too personal to post, but they sure would make interesting blog entries. =)

Luckily my wife takes care of all that, because when I look at my financial situation I get that feeling like looking off the edge of a cliff!!! Out of sight, out of mind!