Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Night Visit

Night Visit

I started this painting back when I first started grad school back in 2006. One of my teachers was really on me to put more than one person in a painting and these two were my first attempt. So, as a drawing it was kind of a bust and I was pretty frustrated about it. It was hanging out in my studio on the wall and Deth came to visit. I told him the drawing sucked and that I was gonna throw it away, so he took it and drew a big bear on it and then we both thought it was pretty awesome and really funny. So anyway, the drawing happened back in 2006, and we finally got around to finishing the painting yesterday so that we can send it to the We=Trouble show. I kinda love it.

1 comment:

sketchypad said...

Hehe. Nice collaboration. Bear's rawk.