Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Film Club Report


Tonight was the first meeting of Film Club! and our first movie, thanks to Mr. Tommy Busch, was the original The Wicker Man starring Christopher Lee. This movie blew all of our minds! At first it was kinda cheesy and we were all starting to wonder, but it gets real weird real fast. The landlord's daughter's naked dance where she starts singing and banging on the walls is probably where I started to realize that I had never ever seen a movie like this before. Christopher Lee calls it the best movie that he's ever been in, and I think I would agree. It's instantly in my top 10, and Pete and Narangkar like it so much that they named their gallery Rowan Morrison in it's honor. We're not sure what the next movie's gonna be, but I really don't know how we're gonna top The Wicker Man.

No comments: