Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Drawing Party

So there's a group show in Brooklyn that's going to be made up of collaborative drawings. I don't really know who else is in it, other than the friends we know who are in it. At first it was suppose to be, you choose someone and then you draw with just that one person. But yeah. I don't know.

I went to San Francisco yesterday and drew with Ferris Plock and Jay Howell.

Here's some funny stuff.
Ferris/Deth/Jay

Detail

Plock/Howell/Sun

Our other collaborations are found here.

We're having one more drawing party, cause the deadline for stuff is like the first of August. The show is September 4th, and there's an opening on the 6th. Uh, I'll be out East, but I'm coming home early, but Ferris and Jay will be out there, and so is Marci , who's also in the show.

No comments: